AgCertain is an agile company with adaptable manufacturing and logistics capabilities dedicated to processing USP glycerin and food grade specialty oils. AgCertain offers a range of economical production and delivery solutions via rail, bulk truck, totes and drums.
COORDINATION AND SCHEDULING
AgCertain Operations Group, LLC.
1524 South Bell Avenue, Suite 102
Ames, Iowa 50010
Email: [email protected]
Lead time: Seven (7) days advanced notice.
(Special accommodations are available upon request)
Carrier Equipment and Documentation Requirements:
- Must have clean transportation for food-grade commodities
- Trailers must be Kosher Certified where applicable
- Provide a list of last three (3) food grade products transported in trailer
- Trailers need to include a wash certificate within seven (7) days of shipment/delivery
- All seals and locking devices will be documented or written on the shipment paperwork
- Weight Scale Ticket
You will find the staff at AgCertain to be efficient, courteous and accommodating. AgCertain acts responsibly towards its business partners, employees, community and the environment in every business area creating quality, predictable outcomes in the refining process.